THE PRICE OF THE ABOVE WILL BE 680 USD PER PERSON.
The following items are included in the above prices:
- All transportation to/from the mountain
- Accommodation in Nanyuki hotel
- All Park fees.
- All food while on the Mountain.
- Accommodation in mountain huts/ camping where applicable.
- All guiding services
- Porter support for the climb
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Tips and gratuities for guides and porters
- Climbing Gears
- Beverages while not on the mountain
- 4x4 EX CHOGORIA 32KM OR HALFWAY
Mountain Gear Check-List
- A Rack sack For Your Equipments - To Be Carried By Porters
- Sleeping Bag [Mountain Type]
- Hiking, or Climbing Boots ,Camp Shoes, Trainers Not Sandals
- Socks. 2 Thin Polypro Type For Quick Drying, 4 Thick Wind Pants, Wind shirts
- High Gaiters, Warm Pants [Fleece], Jacket Or Pullover, 1 Rain Parka
- 2 Underwears,1 Hiking Shirt, Long Sleeve, 1 Bandanna
- 1 Warm Hat, 1 Hiking Shorts, Pants ,Balaclava, Fleece Neck Warmer
- Headlamp, Bulb, Batteries, First Aid Kit, Pocketknife ,Sunglasses, Snow
- Goggles ,Water Purification Tablets\
- Toiletry Item, Plus Sunblock, Lipsalve And Moisturizer
- Walking Stick
Day 1: Nairobi - Nanyuki
Depart Nairobi mid morning for Nanyuki arriving in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent in this area for acclimatization. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 2: Nayuki- Oldmoses
After breakfast, drive to Sirimon Park Gate. After check-in start hiking through the Rain Forest for 9 km to Old Moses camp (3300m). Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Oldmoses – Shipton
Depart Old Moses Camp at 7:30 am via Mackinders Valley to Shipton Camp (4200m). The distance takes 6 to 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Shipton- point Lenana- Chogoria
Early morning departure (3:00 am) to the summit, a walk that takes 3 hrs to point Lenana (4985m) arriving at 6:30 in the morning. After sunrise, descend to Mintos Hut for full breakfast and later proceed down through the Gorges valley to Chogoria Bandas and campsite. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Chogoria-Nairobi
After breakfast, set on morning journey to Chogoria (32km). 4WD vehicles are provided AT AN EXTRA COST, climbers may have to walk some disance as vehicles may not reach the Bandas. From Chogoria – then take the 4x4 for half way at an extra cost. Transport is provided back to Nairobi, arriving late afternoon.